Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Scout Hotels.
Scout strives to create a workplace environment where all associates are treated with respect and given an opportunity to learn and grow. We are passionate about the delivery of world class service in our hotels and restaurants and we delight at creating unique and unforgettable experiences for our customers. Whether you are seeking a career in the lodging or food service industry or searching for a seasonal position, if the work environment we seek to maintain sounds appealing to you then we encourage you to apply for any of the opportunities currently available.
Scout is an outstanding employer for a number of reasons including the following:
- Growing company with opportunities for advancement and learning
- The chance to work at exceptional hotel properties located in stunning resort locales
- Excellent and flexible benefits program with options for medical, dental, disability, life, and 401(k)
- Strong supporter of the J1 Visa Summer Work-Travel Program and the J1 Visa Trainee Program
- Reasonably priced housing for associates at some of our more seasonal properties (availability limited and subject to policies established by Scout)
- Seasonal associates are an important part of our team, particularly for the summer months. If you wish to apply for a seasonal associate position at one of our properties then please complete an online application by linking to our job listings page. You need to complete only one application as our recruitment department will forward your application to more than one department for consideration based upon your prior experience and interests.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about positions available at our properties, you can always send us an email through our contact page.
As an equal opportunity employer, Scout is committed to and values diversity in our workplace.